Counseling Department » Transcripts


If you currently attend Mt. Healthy High School, you should request transcripts through your Naviance Account. If you need a transcript for a scholarship, please see Ms. Stuckey for the form and return it to her. 
GRADUATES of Mt. Healthy High School may fill out the Alumni Transcript Request Form and email it to