February 13, 2018
On Thursday 2/22 Mt. Healthy will send a bus to Diamond Oaks and a Bus to Scarlet Oaks to pick up our Junior students at 12:30.
- The students will arrive back at Mt. Healthy around 1:00pm.
- Students with last names A-M will report to computer lab 312 for pre-ACT registration.
- Students with last names N-Z will report to computer lab 314 for pre-ACT registration.
- The normal bus will still be coming to the Oaks campuses to bring our Senior students home at the regular time.
- Any students who are absent on Thursday 2/22 will need to report to the media center after school on Friday 2/23 when they return from the Oaks campuses.
February 12, 2018
To all singers & rappers participating in the black history show – You will have practice on Tuesday Feb. 13th and Wednesday, Feb. 14th at 2:45 in the auditorium. Any questions, see Ms. Butler or Mr. Q.
Junior High yearbooks are on sale for $12 each. If you have any questions, please see Ms. Gilligan.
Did you know prom is coming up soon? April 28th. Did you know graduation is coming up soon? May 26th. Did you know that for both of these events, you have to have ALL fees paid on your account? Come on down today to see Mrs. Stump to find out how much you owe and take care of those fees instead of waiting until the last minute.
On Tuesday, February 13th from 6:00-7:30 p.m., Winton Woods High School will be hosting a College & Career Fair. This is a great opportunity to meet with numerous colleges/universities as well as businesses. See. Mrs. Havlin for the list of participants.
The Mt. Healthy girls basketball team is participating in the sectional tournament game Thursday, February 15 @ 7:30 p.m. We play Milford at Lakota East High School. Presale tickets are $6. Tickets can be purchased in the athletic office from 7:30-2:30. Tickets at the gate are $7.
There will be a senior class meeting after school on Wednesday, 2/14 in room 322. We will finalize shirt ideas and discuss graduation.